By: Dr. Rebecca Van Heuklon
10. I love couponing! What started off as a hobby that I learned at an early age from my dad has become a passion. It is a fun challenge to get products as inexpensively as possible, and it is almost painful to buy something without a coupon or sale!
9. I enjoy watching natural disaster and end of the world movies. Maybe it is because I think I will learn something that might save me if it comes down to it!
8. Colorado is my favorite state to visit. I have taken several road trips out to Colorado and my favorite places to go include Rocky Mountain National Park, Great Sand Dunes National Park, Mesa Verde National Park, and Pike’s Peak. The parks are always fun, but my favorite part is the amazing views on the drive from one place to another.
7. I grew up in the same house in which my mother grew up.
6. I enjoy listening to financial podcasts – I know, I am such a nerd! Dave Ramsey is my favorite.
5. I used to collect trolls when I was younger. I might even still have some that I couldn’t part with hiding in my basement.
4. My favorite board game is Boggle. Consequently, Boggle is my husband’s least favorite board game. We only play it when I need to be cheered up.
3. I knew I wanted to be a physical therapist since I was in the 7th grade. I even started researching colleges in Wisconsin that offered programs at that time.
2. When I find a new song I like, I play it on repeat for weeks on end. It gets so bad that when my husband is in earshot, we had to make a rule where I cannot play a song more than twice in a row.
1. My favorite time of the year is fall. The colors, then crisp feeling in the air, and the crunch of the leaves all call to me. Unfortunately, it seems to only last a week here in Wisconsin!